The Food Pantry dispenses approximately 600,000 pounds of groceries annually to low income and elderly households in Northeast Tarrant County.
Providing groceries to these families allows them to have funds to pay for other needs like rent, mortgage, utilities, education and medical expenses.
Do I qualify?
- Picture Identification
- Proof of income (no more than 30 days old)
- Last 6 digits of SSN# for entire household
- Dates of birth for entire household
- Proof of address (no more than 30 days old)
- Live in one of the following zip codes:
If you do not live in one of the above zip codes, please visit www.tarrantcounty211.org or call 211 for additional resources.
Hours of Operation:
Food Drives and Volunteer Opportunities: